In continustion of my post, i humbly request to please go through kd8cec comments in link below.

Regards
Sarma vu3zmv

On Tue, 23 Jul 2019, 11:53 pm David Posthuma, <davep@...> wrote:

Sarma,

The IF-S is “IF Shift”, it is not a squelch unless a new firmware update has given this function dual modes somehow???

David A Posthuma, WD8PUO

1 (616) 283-7703

From: BITX20@groups.io <BITX20@groups.io> On Behalf Of MVS Sarma
Sent: Tuesday, July 23, 2019 11:27 AM
To: BITX20@groups.io
Subject: Re: [BITX20] Squelch Control??

Hi Bob,

If you use kd8cec firmware, you have a facility "if-s"

Push if-s button and adjust the silder to minimum hash. All the best.

Sarma vu3zmv

On Tue, 23 Jul 2019, 8:16 pm , <K2CRR@...> wrote:

Maybe I have missed it, but has anyone devised a squelch circuit for the uBitx?  I often monitor a net for extended times and the constant "hash" is tiresome and I will eventually stop monitoring.

Tnx,

Bob - K2CRR