Re: First Contact using BItX40 - Lithuania! #bitx40 (Tried 7.277, too much BCI here!) #bitx40

iz oos

In the EU as you know we are limited up 7200. Maybe it would be just convenient to use standard qrp frequencies (CW/SSB) to meet other qrpers.

Il 22/lug/2019 04:17, "Robert D. Bowers" <n4fbz@...> ha scritto:
I tried getting on 7.277, but was receiving solid BCI from an AM station on 7.275 making it impossible to hear anything but splatter (couldn't get clear audio when I tried to find out where it was from either).  I poked around a bit, and heard a guy in Lithuania calling down near 7.177.  I replied, and we got through!

(Laugh!)  First contact with the BitX40 - 5126 miles!  (Shows the importance of good band conditions!)