Re: RX BCI filters

Mark Hatch

In regards to a spectrum analyzer....

The SDRPLAY has some add-on software that provides a basic spectrum analyzer. I used it to peak at my spurs/harmonics before and after. Could see the difference the changes made (relays and inductor). Again, wouldn't use this for absolute, but I could measure the db of spurs and harmonics and see that I was compliant except on the 10m band.  And with a noise source, you can look at the impact of filters too. Again, this will not replace a $2k+ spectrum analyzer, but I already had a SDRPLAY that I used with my IC-7300 as a spectrum display....

73
Mark