Re: RX BCI filters

Curt

David

Few of us can afford or choose to buy a spectrum analyzer. Some are having success with a SDR in measuring spurs, and I want to explore this route.

We can trust the results of the community. The circuit board designed by Gordon Gibby has been found to he highly effective in fixing harmonics, curing the major source of cw spurious. Kitting this could bring business to someone's store. Part 2 to cure mixing spurious has proven more difficult. A second xtal filter at 45 MHz was troublesome in my rig, but perhaps when I try shielded inductors might work better.

Yes others having fun with putting on the blinders. My rig is dreadful on 12m, maybe not as bad on the other bands.

Curt