Re: 630 meters band

Lawrence Galea

I answered because Doug asked about "many are calling the µBITX  UBITX"

On Tue, Jul 16, 2019 at 9:14 PM Vince Vielhaber <vev@...> wrote:
Talk about hijacking a thread.  The Greek alphabet has ZERO to do with
his question about 630 meters.

While the uB is capable of receiving 630, you'd have to add your own
bandpass filters.  I remember someone asking about transmitting down
there once before but don't remember what the answer was.

Vince - K8ZW.

--
   K8ZW  http://www.metalworkingfun.com   http://www.hamradio.fun