Re: 630 meters band

KD2QMZ

I have not idea how the Greek Zero thingy got mixed up as I only type the bitx20 group address. My text was the only content on it. Not sure what the system is programmed to do.
My question was not sent on the blog of bitx but its address on my email app with no Greek content anywhere.

On Tue, Jul 16, 2019 at 3:14 PM Vince Vielhaber <vev@...> wrote:
Talk about hijacking a thread.  The Greek alphabet has ZERO to do with
his question about 630 meters.

While the uB is capable of receiving 630, you'd have to add your own
bandpass filters.  I remember someone asking about transmitting down
there once before but don't remember what the answer was.

Vince - K8ZW.

--
   K8ZW  http://www.metalworkingfun.com   http://www.hamradio.fun