Re: 630 meters band

Lawrence Galea

Very easy to use the Greek micro symbol.
just install the Greek keyboard and you can swap between keyboards.
The letter M becomes the Greek letter μ
L becomes the Greek letter lambda λ
Same with other letters.
Enjoy

On Tue, Jul 16, 2019 at 6:31 PM Doug W <dougwilner@...> wrote:
On Tue, Jul 16, 2019 at 11:06 AM, Skip Davis wrote:
What is a mbitx?
Many are calling the µBITX  UBITX.  While convenient, it is not technically correct.  Ashhar named the radio µ as in micro.  Since most keyboards do not have a µ and at least on windows going to the character map to cut and paste is a hassle and remembering Alt + 230 is not the top of most folk's life goal lists, we substitute.  While u looks closer I think m is closer to the designer's intention.

--
www.bitxmap.com