Re: question about current after building the DC connector

nomadg360@...

Thanks everyone for your responses. I went ahead and put together the various parts and connected them up. When I did that and turned on the power, it looked like everything was working. That is, the display lights up and there are values in the display fields. I played with the turner and the frequency displayed changed.

I am not sure what I did wrong, but in the process of doing the other steps, I "fixed" something :) I suspect I had a wire wrong I had to make a couple of changes when I went back and reviewed each. step and did continuity checks on the wiring that I did.

Thanks again. Now I need to figure out how to do the initial testing and how to change the color on the display so I can see the writing, that yellow is hard on the eyes .....