Re: On the air with the "Fish Soup 7" QRP Rig

KD2QMZ

A competitor is building and testing a similar product based in modules. What input we got on this and as far as any improvements on the foot print of the UBITX?

I do have a case. So, would like to re-use in a newer version, as my V4 doesn't seems to react to VFO adjustments in a way that improves that much.

The kit isn't that expensive, so I can buy a new more up to date UBITX.

Great kit and same for the case.

Thanks for any input.

On Sat, Jul 13, 2019 at 8:20 AM ronmhauser via Groups.Io <ronmhauser=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Farhan, do you know the idiom in English "The cobbler's children have no shoes."  : )

Very much enjoying my v5 uBitx.

73
--Ron
K0EIA