Re: question about current after building the DC connector

Evan Hand

sorry, did not read your reply before answering with the prior response.  The schematic provided as a pdf on the HFSignals web site is the best tool to figure out where to test.

After I checked the schematic, I noted I was one pin off on the 12v supply to the Raduino.  mIt is actually pin 2 of that connector.

Here is a link to the pdf schematic:
http://www.hfsignals.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/ubitx_v5.png

There have been threads on Group.io that have documented the values that can be found on the test points. though some are for RF testing with either a scope, frequency counter,  or spectrum analyzer.

So do you have all of the wiring complete including the Raduino installed?

73
Evan
AC9TU