Re: kit-projects.com AGC Question - Missing C3?

Ted

"Looking at the picture it appears that you have not attached the switch. Without a discharge path from the common (S meter, AGC voltage) to ground then C6 will remain charged and the attenuating transistors will be actively reducing your signal. IMHO.
Sorry about not catching this thread earlier, Jerry. I was replying to the emails.
73,
Don"

So if I'm not using the s-meter output of this AGC board, should I ground that tab or use a specific level of resistance rather than leave it open?

73,
Ted