Re: WSTX/Cat control after multiple attempts frequency Red 0.000.000

Doug W

On Wed, Jul 10, 2019 at 12:00 PM, Mark Hatch wrote:
I am running the latest CEC software and Omnirig too.
Have you tried removing Omnirig from the equation?  I am using CAT control direct in WSJT and have never experienced the problem you describe.  I realize "It works for me" is typically a useless and frustrating response but other than Omnirig it sounds like our setups are similar.  I'm a fan of removing one variable at a time when troubleshooting.

--
www.bitxmap.com