ce v1.2 on a ubitx v5

Nick Tile

I've been trying to get Ian's firmware running on a uBitx V5 by loading it to a new Nano to replace the one supplied in the raduino - the firmware loads ok, but when I swap the Nano, its dragging the supply to the display down as though there's a short (the regulator on the raduino gets very hot very quickly).

I've tried loading various versions of the firmware in case I have a different display - I don't think I have, its a standard 1602 16 x 2 but to no avail so I wondered if there's something really obvious that I'm missing.The "new" nano loads ok so I thinks its alright and the radio is fine with the standard supplied nano.

Bit puzzled ...