Re: uBitx not receiving well on CWU or CWL

derek (G4VWI)

Hi Mike.

Many thanks for your response.

Quite a few special event stations on 40mtrs today with frequencies logged on the cluster.
I have adjusted the CW RX BFO settings and there is no difference (other than a frequency display change of 700Hz) to the tone received when changing from LSB to CWL. Your setting of 11.055.105 put me in the right ball park. Thanks.
The signals are nicely peaked using my narrow 700Hz CW filter now and this matches signals on the main Icom rig now.
For others setting this don't forget to press PTT momentarily to save your settings!

73 Derek G4VWI.