Re: uBITX V3 for sale

VISWANATHAN R ELAYIDOM

https://groups.io/g/BITX20/wiki/home
Royal V iswam.

On Tue, Jul 9, 2019 at 2:59 PM Balasubramanyan Cp <bsnvu2yc73s@...> wrote:
OM Mike,
Please let me know if I face shipping charges, you can send the shown items to me to Kerala, INDIA address?
If so in toto how much $ I have to send to you?
Please reply to my email address bsnvu2yc73s@...
73s VU2UYC Balsun

On Fri, Apr 12, 2019 at 3:31 AM <ve3wmj@...> wrote:
I have a uBITX version 3 board for sale. It is complete, and has not been modified. It includes a Nextion 3.2" display, a 12v 5a power supply, an additional 5v regulator board that can be used to power the 3.2 inch display, and an additional 10k pot with a knob.
Everthing you see in the picture below is included. I did not complete building the kit, but did do enough to power it up and test it on receive. You will need to swap the wires on the encoder as I have it wired backwards.
I am asking $120 US plus shipping. Will ship to Canada or USA.
Email me at my call sign at hotmail.com for more info.

Mike
VE3WMJ

--