Re: On the air with the "Fish Soup 7" QRP Rig

MVS Sarma

Many a time it happens , a person who feeds lot if people himself not haing a loaf to eat, lol.  A paradox situation.

On Tue, 9 Jul 2019, 5:49 am Ashhar Farhan, <farhanbox@...> wrote:
Unfortunately,
I dont have a working ubitx in the shack these days. I pulled out my original build to make it go on 146 mhz. It is lying incomplete.
- f

On Mon 8 Jul, 2019, 7:54 PM Joe Puma, <kd2nfc@...> wrote:

....But then a friend had a trusty uBitx and you worked many DX contacts until the sun set.

Well that’s how I imagined your email went. Would of made for a great testimony of the uBitx :)

Joe
Kd2nfc

Not bad at all! What kind of audio amp did you use? We were at a farm yesterday and I carried a KX3 with a longnwire. It was hopeless.

On Jul 7, 2019, at 10:58 PM, Ashhar Farhan <farhanbox@...> wrote:

Not bad at all! What kind of audio amp did you use? We were at a farm yesterday and I carried a KX3 with a longnwire. It was hopeless. I couldn't get the vswr below 4 and the band was dead. No contact made.
- f