Re: Remote access - I want to connect ubitx to Raspberry PI and remote in #remoteaccess

Christopher Miller

I am working on a masters of cyber security, I just wanted to speak up about the potential security issues. I like team viewer because by default it generates random passwords. This obviously won’t work here, so it’s important to make a password or passphrase at least 14 characters long. I also wouldn’t store personal or sensitive information on the pc. You are opening a door for hackers to use your station etc.

Chris KF4FTR