Re: Antuino 2.0

WoodJRx@...

I've attached to hex files (compiled binaries).  I'd recommend trying mine (ported to OpenGLCD, added bhall66's linearity and encoder fixes), and doing calibration afterwards.  I'm quite happy with my devices accuracy and functionality, particularly with those improvements.  If that doesn't work to improve things, i've also included a compiled binary of the original code from Farhan.  That will return it to the way you received it.  With the hex files you just have to worry about setting up the Arduino IDE to connect - you don't have to worry about libraries, compiling, etc.  (IDE settings - Board:  Arduino Nano; Processor: ATMega328P (Old Bootloader); Port:  Whatever it is on your system)

Mine seems just as accurate as any other equipment I have here (which is admittedly nothing even remotely near lab grade).  YMMV. Let me know how it goes!

~Josh
W0ODJ

On Sun, Jul 7, 2019 at 6:01 AM Daniel Walter via Groups.Io <nm3a=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Farhan,

So, what’s the answer? Does the AD8307 need to be changed? This does not seem to be necessary as my readings are pretty consistent, just inaccurate. Would Arduino firmware programming changes fix it? If so, I don’t think that is something I have equipment or expertise to do although I may have club members who could.
--
Dan, NM3A