Re: uBitx not receiving well on CWU or CWL

Mike Kilpatrick <mike.kilpatrick@...>

Hello Derek,

I’m no expert but here’s what got me out of trouble when helped by others:

We have a CW practise station here in VK-land  which transmits constantly on 3.599 MHz so I tuned to this and tweaked the CW BFO setting on the uBitx whilst listening. It worked fine for me. I guess any CW station will do the trick.   My setting ended up at 11.055.105 which might put you in the ballpark.

To have ubitx display the same Tx & Rx freq on CWL or CWL open uBitx Memory Manager.  Connect to uBitx. Read from uBitx. Then check the “Enabled Adjust CW Tx Frequency” and  “Shift Display Frequency on CWL, CWU Mode” boxes.  Leave the “CW Freq Adjust Value” at zero.

Hope this helps.

Mike   VK2DJP