Catching Up #firmware

I had to set aside my uBitx project since last Summer. Picking it up again, I want to add the SWR sensor to my 4.3 Nextion Display. I am currently running firmware version 1.095. Do I understand correctly that I need to upgrade to at least 1.097 to get the I2C Type Stand Alone Signal Analyzer Firmware V0.7+ necessary for the SWR display to work? If so, does 1.097 or newer still support the 4.3 Nextion Display (i.e., Nextion NX4827T043)? I cannot find any documentation regarding this. Thanks for any help the group may offer.

David Posthuma. WD8PUO