Re: V5 - Nextion Screen not work but very little ?

chuckr@hostu.org

Hi Ted,  Thanks for all the help you gave. I finally have solved the problem. Thinking the blue and yellow wires were the transmit and receive lines I checked them with the old trusty DVM and sure enough the blue wire or connection on the screen was reading about 2 ohms to ground, should have been closer to 2.5 meg ohms. Swapped out with my cracked test screen and the functions below the crack worked, and verified the 2.5 meg ohm reading on this screen. Wounder about warranty in china???? :)
chuck 73