V5 - Nextion Screen not work but very little ?

chuckr@hostu.org

Hi all, just need some input to verify my problem suspicions (chinese clone screen) or not . I am not sure how all this works completely so there could well be something else amiss. Below is what I have set up and all works fine except the screen ?  The frequency shows correct and changes with the tuning knob and HRD. RX and TX change as they should, but that is all that works. I can change screens etc. but no changes made or actually conveyed to the radio. Thanks in advance for any and all help, advice, and pointers..

uBitx V5 Board
KD8CEC 1.2 Software

Nextion 3.5 Enhanced (chinese clone)
Sam Tedesco - ubtix_35_complete_Enhanced.tft

73
chuck