Re: BITX 40PARTS

Vaughn

Don't give up. this is a learning rout. Not sure hwere you got your BITx40 from, but mine from HFSignals.com, was just great. OK the pots were a little cheep and only had 4mm shafts, not the normal 5/6mm ones, but it worked just fine. Did do a few mods and I suggest you too look at these as they do help with the working of the set. these mods can be found here, http://bitxhacks.blogspot.com/.

Not all are needed but you can choose from these and try what you like. I did put in hte 10 ten pot and a few others.

If you need help there are plenty here always willing to help, I found they do help a great deal and have a lot of build experience, Thanks guys.

Hope you keep going and get it working

73s Vaughn