Re: µBITX V5 build complete (for now)

Jeff Karpinski (N0KAI)

Hah! Cheers Ashhar. I do indeed have a sinister hand. Like most lefties, I don't really have a bias when learning new skills, so when I picked up CW, I trained my right hand so I could take notes with my left while keying. When I started building out my uBITX, keeping my keying hand free made the most sense.

73, N0KAI

On Sat, Jun 15, 2019 at 12:33 PM, Ashhar Farhan wrote:
From the layout of the front panel it appears to be optimised for left handers. I find that refreshing. Our radios are exclusively laid out for right handed people.