Re: Antuino and SWR

David Wilcox

Farhan,

I just re read the limited instructions on the Antuino and it only addresses the “return loss” calibration. You left out a sentence about the “frequency calibration”.  No where does it say to calibrate at 10 MHz.  Please add this for those who need to know.

Dave K8WPE

David J. Wilcox K8WPE’s iPad

On Jun 12, 2019, at 7:47 AM, Ashhar Farhan <farhanbox@...> wrote:

Mike,
The procedure is documented on hfsignals.com. You hold down the tuning knob while switching on the unit, this puts it into calibration mode. Choose Frequency Calibration, and set the output (as measured on a receiver or freq counter) to exactly 10 mhz, tap the button once more to save it and restart the unit.
- f

On Wed 12 Jun, 2019, 4:47 PM Michael Aiello, <n2htt.mike@...> wrote:
Hi Ashhar,

I do have a fixed and step attenuators, so I could use my KX3 as a signal source to get a signal down into the -10 to -40 dbm range. I have not attempted the frequency calibration. I was testing the SWR at 7.1 MHz.
I have done the return loss calibration - how do you perform the frequency calibration?

Thanks
Mike