Re: uBITX v5 with 20x4 screen(s) #ubitx-help #firmware

JT Croteau

CEC firmware has support for 20x4.  I am building a 20x4 myself.

On Wed, Jun 12, 2019, 13:34 Jakobus van der Merwe <zs6chk@...> wrote:
You have to do some alterations in the firmware sketch yourself. Line 1 is indicated as 0. Line 2 as 1. Line 3 and 4 will then be 2 and 3. Line 3 and 4 you have to add. And what data you want there. There is no setting that will do it for you as far as I know.

J van der Merwe

On Wed, 12 Jun 2019, 19:27 Bill Lamm <kd9mdl@...> wrote:
I have built and tested my v5, tuned in WWV and it was spot on..  next on the list is to test TX..  need to get the antenna to a happy SWR

I was given 2 20x4 blue screens, it comes up fine with 2 lines by about 16 wide.  Is there a setting in factory firmware for the 4 line screen? CEC v1.121 still have settings for it?  Did I see a reference to using a second screen?  Trying to do what I can with what I have even though the nextion screen looks so cool..