uBITX v5 with 20x4 screen(s) #ubitx-help #firmware

Bill Lamm

I have built and tested my v5, tuned in WWV and it was spot on..  next on the list is to test TX..  need to get the antenna to a happy SWR

I was given 2 20x4 blue screens, it comes up fine with 2 lines by about 16 wide.  Is there a setting in factory firmware for the 4 line screen? CEC v1.121 still have settings for it?  Did I see a reference to using a second screen?  Trying to do what I can with what I have even though the nextion screen looks so cool..