ubitx goes into transmit as soon as power is on.

balrog68@...

I have had my V4 uBITX for 6 months, have used it almost daily and had no problems until the other day, when using FT8, it started going back into tx during the rx cycle. This happened a few times. But on switching off unplugging it from the sound card, etc.. It is now stuck in tx but the Nextion display indicates that it is in rx Mode. I know it is in transmit because I have fitted a twin meter analogue pwr/vswr meter.
Anybody else experienced this? When I get chance I'm going to reflash the firmware to see if that solves it but if anyone has any other suggestions I'm all ears!