Re: Oscillation problems Bitx20a

Sajid Rahum

Hi Howard.

I am about to start building the minipa70 kit;  have ordered also irf520s.  any pictures on how to mount them will be helpful.  I did found the video below very helpful but he skips on the mounting of the IRFs; additionally the resistor mount that is recommended to drop the swrs will also be appreciated; i still am not clear where it needs to be put.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2PEWpgIoCY

Heat sink is ready, additional fan, waiting for the band pass filter.  aluminium box is ready.  Time to give the ubitx a boost; i was able to make a qso over to mid NY from Ontario with a 4/5 report.

Sajid