Installing BCI and Kit-Projects AGC

Joel Trenalone

Hello All,
I have been working on a UBITX V5 and am installing both a BCI filter and the Kit-Projects AGC. According to what I have read regarding the BCI FILTER and the Kit-Projects AGC, both are installed by cutting in the RF receive path between K3 & K1.

The way I read the schematic, the receive path travels from the antenna through K3 to K1 and on to the receiver. All the instructions (Kit-Projects and UBITX.net) show the AGC installed immediately after K3, then install the BCI then onto K1 (in that order).

My my question is for the AGC to work properly, shouldn’t it be installed after the BCI filter (So the AM broadcast is filtered out)?

Please excuse my ignorance, but before I cut the trace and install these two modifications, I want to make sure they are in the right order,

Thanks in advance,
Joel KD6AGW :)