radio for your club. :)

-a
(kk6vqk)

On Sun, 9 Jun 2019 at 13:36, Martin KM6TCD <peaceofandalus@...> wrote:

We're a bunch of newbies, most still studying for the exam. We've got a budget of $100. Perhaps could raise a bit more.
So a buit and tested kit would be a good option.
km6tcd
Sent: Thursday, June 06, 2019 at 9:39 AM
From: "iz oos" <and2oosiz2@...>
To: BITX20@groups.io
Subject: Re: [BITX20] Wanted

The ubitx might scare the majority... being too educational. There are by the way really good (low phase noise, good blocking etc) and durable transceivers, like the IC-765. Of course I would vote for the ubitx, but consider the 'hey teacher we don't need education' .

Il 06/giu/2019 08:51, "Balasubramanyan Cp" <bsnvu2yc73s@...> ha scritto:

Dear CLUB MEMBERS/OM/YL,
Why not to get uBITX VERSION 5 LSB & CW MULTIBAND 10W QRP from OM Farhan, INDIA ? It is very very very good IN ALL RESPECT !!!!!!
73s. Email bsnvu2yc73s@....

On Wed, Jun 5, 2019 at 8:55 PM Adrian Chadd <adrian@...> wrote:

Yeah, hit me up. I'm local to you (east oakland) and can help you get
a HF transceiver.

-adrian

On Wed, 5 Jun 2019 at 10:38, Martin KM6TCD <peaceofandalus@...> wrote:

Our club is looking for a built, tested, and working transceiver.

Anyone got one they might sell?

km6tcd