Sent: Thursday, June 06, 2019 at 9:39 AM
From: "iz oos" <and2oosiz2@...>
To: BITX20@groups.io
Subject: Re: [BITX20] Wanted

The ubitx might scare the majority... being too educational. There are by the way really good (low phase noise, good blocking etc) and durable transceivers, like the IC-765. Of course I would vote for the ubitx, but consider the 'hey teacher we don't need education' .

Il 06/giu/2019 08:51, "Balasubramanyan Cp" <bsnvu2yc73s@...> ha scritto:
Dear CLUB MEMBERS/OM/YL,
Why not to get uBITX VERSION 5 LSB & CW MULTIBAND 10W QRP from OM Farhan, INDIA ?  It is very very very good IN ALL RESPECT !!!!!!
73s.  Email bsnvu2yc73s@....

On Wed, Jun 5, 2019 at 8:55 PM Adrian Chadd <adrian@...> wrote:
Yeah, hit me up. I'm local to you (east oakland) and can help you get
a HF transceiver.

-adrian