Re: no audio

Arv Evans

Sam

Difficult to troubleshoot remotely without more information, but if there is no local
oscillator signal into the BFO mixer there would be no audio output from that stage.
You might connect your external audio amplifier to the output of the BFO mixer to
see if there is audio there.  The level will be low, but audio should be heard on
strong signals.

Arv
_._

On Fri, Jun 7, 2019 at 1:38 PM Sam Tedesco <stedesco619@...> wrote:
I tried isolating the amp only. Nothing. I tried a radio shack amplified speaker on just the audio section of the main board...pre and post amp. Nothing. I tried isolating only the front panel. Nothing. Receive is gone. ???