Re: no audio

Joe Puma

I dremeled and grounded all metal contacts to the front case.

On Jun 7, 2019, at 11:18 AM, Mark Hatch <mark2382@...> wrote:

I assume those front panel jacks are not grounding to the case?  The early (smaller) Sunil cases attached the bottom handle right under that front board and it would ground out. I had to get my dremel out and then some electrical tapes to isolate these points from the front board.

BTW: I "think" i blew the standard audio push/pull transistor set q72/q73 when trying to install the amp. I replaced them both and never tried installing the amp again. So no certainly not confirmed that I didn't do something else wrong.

73
Mark