Re: Wanted

Balasubramanyan Cp

Anybody can help me in purchasing USED TUNER low power working type  (upto 100 Watts) ?  Email  bsnvu2yc73s@...

On Thu, Jun 6, 2019 at 7:39 PM iz oos <and2oosiz2@...> wrote:

The ubitx might scare the majority... being too educational. There are by the way really good (low phase noise, good blocking etc) and durable transceivers, like the IC-765. Of course I would vote for the ubitx, but consider the 'hey teacher we don't need education' .

Il 06/giu/2019 08:51, "Balasubramanyan Cp" <bsnvu2yc73s@...> ha scritto:
Dear CLUB MEMBERS/OM/YL,
Why not to get uBITX VERSION 5 LSB & CW MULTIBAND 10W QRP from OM Farhan, INDIA ?  It is very very very good IN ALL RESPECT !!!!!!
73s.  Email bsnvu2yc73s@....

On Wed, Jun 5, 2019 at 8:55 PM Adrian Chadd <adrian@...> wrote:
Yeah, hit me up. I'm local to you (east oakland) and can help you get
a HF transceiver.

-adrian