Re: Wanted

iz oos

The ubitx might scare the majority... being too educational. There are by the way really good (low phase noise, good blocking etc) and durable transceivers, like the IC-765. Of course I would vote for the ubitx, but consider the 'hey teacher we don't need education' .

Il 06/giu/2019 08:51, "Balasubramanyan Cp" <bsnvu2yc73s@...> ha scritto:
Dear CLUB MEMBERS/OM/YL,
Why not to get uBITX VERSION 5 LSB & CW MULTIBAND 10W QRP from OM Farhan, INDIA ?  It is very very very good IN ALL RESPECT !!!!!!
73s.  Email bsnvu2yc73s@....

On Wed, Jun 5, 2019 at 8:55 PM Adrian Chadd <adrian@...> wrote:
Yeah, hit me up. I'm local to you (east oakland) and can help you get
a HF transceiver.

-adrian