KD8CEC: Changing the calibration data from within the Nextion GUI

Mark Hatch

Hi,

Is there some special startup code to get to the "pmem" setup page from within the KD8CEC UX on a Nextion?

From within the Nextion editor, I can see the page "pmem" and it seems to allow you to update Calibration, BFO, etc.  However, it *does* not look like the page is actually accessible (or at least I have not found it yet.)

Anybody sorted this out? I am thinking that this page may have been for debugging by ian or was deleted because he recommends using the uBitx Database manager to do the updates?

73
Mark
AJ6CU