Re: CW Tone change to 700Hz using KD8CEC firmware. #ubitx-help #ubitxcw #calibration

derek (G4VWI)

Just to let you know I have managed to change the CW Tone using the encoder push switch method. I started the memory manager and uploaded from the uBitX.

The CW setup table in the KD8CEC firmware now displays the correct (700Hz)  frequency. The only figure not correctly read from the radio is the VFO-B frequency for some reason. This is also way off but displays correctly on the radio. Why it did this I have no idea but something to look out for. Now back to trying to get this radio linked to a suitable software on a PC.

73 Derek G4VWI.