Re: Microphone audio leaking into speaker

Jay - WS4JM

First of all thank you all for your suggestions!

A little more information to clarify my issue. The microphone I am using has switched audio. The leakage occurs during transmission, similar to a monitor function, but the audio is distorted. I can reduce the gain to the point where this doesn't happen, but then the transmitted audio is inadequate.

I am planning on adding the N6DT pop fix. It switches the audio on and off during rx/tx maybe this will solve the problem. I'll post when this is complete. Any other ideas are welcome!

Thanks again to all who posted,
73 de WS4JM
Jay