From: BITX20@groups.io <BITX20@groups.io> on behalf of ke6bgn@... <ke6bgn@...>
Sent: Monday, June 3, 2019 3:02:30 PM
To: BITX20@groups.io
Subject: Re: [BITX20] HFSignals poor business practices

The package was in pristine shape, so I don't think it was done during shipping. I only found it by looking through magnifiers.
I wanted to go this route because of my failing eyesight, I can't do that type of fine work, like winding small toroids, any longer.
But the big point was the absolute, total lack of support. Like I said, I am underwhelmed.

73 de RC.....KE6BGN