Re: HFSignals poor business practices

ke6bgn@...

Arv,
I took a look at the HFSignals web site and specifically the BITX40 pages too, that's why I took the route that I did.
I sent my email to hfsignals email because it was not a technical issue I wanted resolved, but a matter dealing with the condition of the product that I purchased. I wanted to know how they would resolve the issue, since I received a defective unit. I didn't need any of the collective wisdom to sort out a technical problem.
As I stated before, due to my eyesight, winding and soldering such a small item would be fools folly for me.
I'm just going to let the damned thing sit in the dark until it fixes itself.

73 de RC.....KE6BGN