Re: Microphone audio leaking into speaker

Joe Puma

I have a V3 and use the same mic amp and I have the same problem.  I too would like to get rid of the problem. When I crank the mic pot up it feedbacks with audio bleeding through. Its pretty depressing lol.

Joe
Kd2nfc

On Jun 3, 2019, at 8:37 PM, Jay - WS4JM <ws4jm@...> wrote:

I installed an SSM2167 pre-amp processor on my V3 uBitx. I am getting microphone audio into the speaker. It only appears from about 1/2 to 7/8 of the volume pot range. Verified with my scope. It does not go out over the air, verified by QSOs. Reducing the mic gain reduces the leakage, but does not eliminate it (also as seen on the scope). More of an annoyance than anything, but it would be nice to get rid of it, because it is in the "sweet spot" for listening.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
WS4JM
Jay