Re: HFSignals poor business practices

Curt

John

I saw reality everywhere except your title. I don't intend to scare you away, nor do others in this pile up.
The bitx and ubitx are incredible values. Not many in the world can afford or choose to purchase an expensive ssb capable rig. Build your rig and you will appreciate what is there.
Reasonable instruction is available on the web. International affordable shipping requires less paper.
Understand you can apply other microphone solutions.  Appreciate that someone without a rig receives enough material to put this rig on the air.
Let's recognize that this rig can be purchased by anyone. The world is much larger than our own nation and circumstances.  Appreciate the kind direct answers from the designer. Hope to see you again here with your design experiences.

Curt