Re: VU Meter from Sunil

I don't mean to hijack this thread but it's kind of related. I am struggling to figure out how to interface the AGC board that came with Sunil's uBitx/Nextion case to a V4 uBitx board. I have the S meter all hooked up and calibrated per the instructions that came on the CD with the case, that is responding just like the instructions say, setting the upper and lower limits of the meter. The part I can't understand is where the first IF audio plugs into the AGC board and how the audio gets back to the audio output. Man am I confused. Has anyone got this working? Care to share how you did it?

Joel
N6ALT