Re: Antuino

Bruce Hall

Linearity issues aside, the Antuino is very handy for evaluating and aligning RF filters.  Attached photo is a 30M bandpass filter under test.  Measuring insertion loss, center frequency and bandwidth are all straightforward.  (Note: the 1X oscilloscope probes aren't the best choice but were on the bench.  They add attenuation without significantly changing the filter shape.)

Bruce

On Wed, May 29, 2019 at 3:31 AM Ashhar Farhan <farhanbox@...> wrote:
I guess, we need a better post mix amplifier? probably increasing the current there will help? I am not sure where this non-linearity is coming from. I suppose at least 70 db of linear range will be good. this is about 50 db.

- f