Re: Bitx40 Noob #bitx40help#smoke

matt.varkevisser@...

Ok I found the problem, well I am 99% sure I found the problem I just need to test it. For some or the other reason the arduino nano died, but its pins are "upside down" the protrude from the top of the board and not via the bottom of the board "like normal". So when I have been connecting the standard arduino nano (which comes with the pins pre soldered) I was then installing it upside down.

Attached pictures for reference, I will swap things around and test then confirm. I am just following this up in case someone else comes across this problem too!