Re: VU Meter from Sunil

KE2GKB

Hi guys!
Yeah we are pretty confident we have a fix for the v4 issue.

As for driving sunil's s-meter display we currently need to get one to see how to properly wire it up.  It should work acceptable unless it's very current hungry which will cause the decay on the agc to be very fast which may not be desired.

Does anyone have one they could ship (paid for of course) for quick R&D else I will get one on order. Though I can't seem to find where to get just the meter.

73
KE2GKB

On Tue, May 28, 2019, 7:17 PM Curt via Groups.Io <wb8yyy=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Mark

QSL - I will have to read out of general interest on the v4 solution with ND6T.  honestly I like the VK3YE solution, its a third option for AGC but a road less traveled here.  as for the v3 and v4 community - I am hoping someone will kit solutions for a fix.  I have harmonic spurs addressed, now I do have some shielded inductors to try to see what they contribute.

73 Curt

--
Tim Keller - KE2GKB
https://shop.kit-projects.com