Re: single usb for cat control & sound card #ubitx #ubitx-help #arduino #cat

Don - KM4UDX

So now I'm stuck on getting uBITX cat control working on the AtomicPi in Lubunto.  The audio works great, I get decodes!! So good there. I have tried every option on the Device dropdown list. No love. I'm sure the problem is due to my total ignorance of how to configure ports, devices, or anything in lunix world...ahhhhhh.....
But I can't configure the rig tab to control the uBITX for the important job of actually TXing.