Re: Nextion 5/Enhanced for KD8CEC 1.2?

Joe Puma

I didn’t feel like I needed it and yes between stretching the background out which appears to be lines or columns, the frequency text didn’t look too appealing. I suppose you can make the font bigger. The background and the scope data have a weird interlaced relationship with one another if you know what I mean.

On May 29, 2019, at 4:21 PM, Mark Hatch <mark2382@...> wrote:

Joe,

Reset everything from the original, made the one change you suggested and it "worked". Looks like some background color issues and positioning is not right (and perhaps the font is too small).

Is there a reason why you originally commented it out?

73
Mark