Re: Nextion 5/Enhanced for KD8CEC 1.2?

Joe Puma

When you say maximum frequency, do you mean  the numbers in the upper left of the spectrum screen?  I turned that off. I can show you where I commented it out. And maybe other things like color and positions. Let me put some notes together.  I haven’t made any changes so far.

Joe

On May 29, 2019, at 11:24 AM, Mark Hatch <mark2382@...> wrote:

Joe,

Got the two screens running, 3.2 + 5 and standalone signal an analyzer. Trying to tackle something simple at first - When the spectrum is displayed on home page, the maximum frequency is not being displayed.

Played with color and position, but no go.  Going to look for foreground/background options net.

Have you made any changes since you last posted the file above?  I do see the spectrum issue. The space for the spectrum has been expanded, but the data that the main program is dumping only fills a portion of that space. Not sure if it is an application issue (only so much data) or that the output display field has not been expanded. Will take a look at that next.

73
Mark
AJ6CU

Mark